The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests are essential for us, so we have adapted our sanitary procedures.
Update May, 2021 :
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as social distancing signs, protective screens; while others are less visible but real, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards.
1/ Front Desk
- Sanitizing stations are available at each entrance
- New check-in procedures to minimize guest contact with personnel
- Check-in with immediate payment to facilitate check out (contactless debit/credit card payment suggested)
- Key dropbox for quick check out
- Implementation of social distancing measures, the post of wellness best practices signs, and all lobby brochures, magazines and paper are removed
- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touchpoints throughout the hotel
2/ Guest room and Housekeeping
- Implementation of enforced cleaning protocols. Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high touch points in room and bathroom (faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clock, etc).
- Unnecessary items have been removed from guest rooms
- Daily housekeeping service will not be available during your stay.
- Amenities (towels, coffee cups, etc) are available on request at the front desk.
3/ Catering Offers
Dining room is now opened.
4/ Public Amenities
- Public amenities are actually closed.
- The Health Center Au Gré des Marées is closed.
5/ Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements
- Hotel employees follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Daily, upon arrival at work, employees have to answer a health questionnary to verify their good state of health.
- Employees with symptoms or who have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 must stay at home.