The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests are essential for us, so we have adapted our sanitary procedures.
Update October 14, 2020 :
Wearing a mask or face covering that covers the nose and mouth will be mandatory in enclosed or partially enclosed public places from July 18, 2020 for people age 12 and over. People whose particular medical condition prevents them from wearing a mask or face covering, including those who are unable to put it on or take it off by themselves, are not required to wear a mask or face covering
This obligation applies in restaurant, bar and common areas, including elevator, of a tourist accommodation establishment.
Please bring your own mask or face covering for your stay, if you do not belong one, you will able to buy a mask at the front desk for $1.00+ taxes.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as social distancing signs, protective screens; while others are less visible but real, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards.
1/ Front Desk
- Sanitizing stations are available at each entrance
- New check in procedures to minimize guest contact with personnel
- Health validation questionnaire,
- Check in with immediate payment to facilate check out (contactless debit/credit card payment suggested)
- Key drop box for quick check out
- Implementation of social distancing measures, post of wellness best practices signs, and all lobby brochures, magazines and paper are removed
- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel
2/ Guest room and Housekeeping
- Implementation of enforced cleaning protocols. Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra desinfection of high touch points in room and bathroom (faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clock, etc).
- Unnecessary items have been removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will not be available during your stay. Amenities (towels, coffee cups,etc) are available on request at the front desk.
3/ Catering Offers
Due to the evolution of the situation, the restaurant is only opened from Friday evening to Sunday morning (dinner and breakfast).
Reservation is required to respect physical distanciation measures.
Wearing a mask or a face covering is mandatory in the dinning room and bar.
4/ Public Amenities
- Public amenities are actually closed to avoid gatherings
- The Health Center Au Gré des Marées (massotherapy, beauty cares) is now opened. You will be given specific instructions when you will ask for an appointment
5/ Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements
- Hotel employees follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personnal Protective Equipments, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols.
- Protective screens have been installed at the front desk and at the cash desk.
- Employee workstation will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Daily, upon arrival at work, employees have to answer a health questionnary to verify their good state of health.
- Employees with symptoms or who have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, must stay at home.