The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests are essential for us, so we have adapted our sanitary procedures.
Update September, 2021 :
Wearing a mask or face covering that covers the nose and mouth will be mandatory in enclosed or partially enclosed public places from July 18, 2020 for people age 12 and over. People whose particular medical condition prevents them from wearing a mask or face covering, including those who are unable to put it on or take it off by themselves, are not required to wear a mask or face covering
This obligation applies in restaurant, bar and common areas, including elevator, of a tourist accommodation establishment.
Please bring your own mask or face covering for your stay, if you do not belong one, you will able to buy a mask at the front desk for $1.00+ taxes.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as social distancing signs, protective screens; while others are less visible but real, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards.
1/ Front Desk
- Sanitizing stations are available at each entrance
- New check-in procedures to minimize guest contact with personnel
- Health validation questionnaire,
- Check-in with immediate payment to facilitate check out (contactless debit/credit card payment suggested)
- Key dropbox for quick check out
- Implementation of social distancing measures, the post of wellness best practices signs, and all lobby brochures, magazines and paper are removed
- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touchpoints throughout the hotel
2/ Guest room and Housekeeping
- Implementation of enforced cleaning protocols. Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high touch points in room and bathroom (faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clock, etc).
- Unnecessary items have been removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will not be available during your stay. Amenities (towels, coffee cups, etc) are available on request at the front desk.
3/ Catering Offers
A vaccination passport is required to have access to the dining room, the bar and terraces.
People travelling to Quebec must show a photo ID and proof issued by their country or Canadian province that they have had two doses of one of the following recognized vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Janssen-only one dose required.)
The dining room is now reopened.
Be sure that all the sanitary measures are maintained for your safety. Reservation is required to have access to the dining room and guests have to fill in a form on the website Restezouverts.com
Only 10 people can take place at the same table (from the same address or not). If all guests are from a maximum of 3 different addresses, the number of guests can be more than 10.
Reservation is required to respect physical distanciation measures.
Wearing a mask or a face covering is mandatory in the dining room.
The bar is still opened within the limit of 50% of its capacity.
4/ Public Amenities
- Public amenities are actually closed.
- The Health Center Au Gré des Marées is closed.
5/ Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements
- Hotel employees follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols.
- Protective screens have been installed at the front desk and at the cash desk.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Daily, upon arrival at work, employees have to answer a health questionnary to verify their good state of health.
- Employees with symptoms or who have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 must stay at home.