Since May 11th, we are reopening our establishment.
We remind you, that it is not recommanded to travel from a region to another one without a major reason.
Workers and essential workers are welcomed, but we can not accommodate leisure travellers yet. Please contact us for more information.
The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests are essential for us, so we have adapted our sanitary procedures.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as social distancing signs, protective screens; while others are less visible but real, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards.
1/ Front Desk
- Sanitizing stations are available at each entrance
- New check in procedures to minimize guest contact with personnel
- Health validation questionnaire,
- Check in with immediate payment to facilate check out (contactless debit/credit card payment suggested)
- Key drop box for quick check out
- Implementation of social distancing measures, post of wellness best practices signs, and all lobby brochures, magazines and paper are removed
- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel
2/ Guest room and Housekeeping
- Implementation of enforced cleaning protocols. If possible, guest rooms will not entered for 24h after check out. Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra desinfection of high touch points in room and bathroom (faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clock, etc).
- Unnecessary items have been removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request and guest is not allowed in the room during the cleaning process.
3/ Temporary Catering Offers
Restaurants and dining rooms are not allowed to open yet.
- Takeout options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Orders can be done at the front desk
- It is possible to eat your meals in your room or to take them to get out.
4/ Public Amenities
- Public amenities are actually closed to avoid gatherings
- The Health Center Au Gré des Marées (massotherapy, beauty cares) stay closed for the moment.
5/ Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements
- Hotel employees follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personnal Protective Equipments, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols.
- Protective screens have been installed at the front desk and at the cash desk.
- Employee workstation will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Daily, upon arrival at work, employees have to answer a health questionnary to verify their good state of health.
- Employees with symptoms or who have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, must stay at home.